The Dulin lab develops high-end force and fluorescence spectroscopy microscopes to investigate genome replication, expression and maintenance at the single molecule level. Our research has a strong focus on the molecular machinery involved in SARS-CoV-2 replication and transcription. We are embedded within the Physics of Living Systems Section at the Physics and Astronomy Department of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
- New NWO funding awarded to the Dulin lab!
- Full move to Amsterdam Completed!
- NWO-XL grant awarded to David Dulin by the Dutch Research Council (NWO)!!!
- “Quantitative parameters of bacterial RNA polymerase open-complex formation, stabilization and disruption on a consensus promoter” published in NAR!
- New NIH fundings to the Dulin lab for antiviral drug discovery!