The Dulin lab develops high-end force and fluorescence spectroscopy microscopes to investigate genome replication, expression and maintenance at the single molecule level. Our research has a strong focus on the molecular machinery involved in SARS-CoV-2 replication and transcription. We are embedded within the Physics of Living Systems Section at the Physics and Astronomy Department of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (The Netherlands), and the Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Science of the Medical Faculty of the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany).
- New preprint on bacterial RNA polymerase open complex dynamics using magnetic tweezers!
- Our article on the mechanism of action of antiviral nucleotide analogs against SARS-CoV-2 polymerase is now out in eLife!
- Welcome to our new members!
- Article on SARS-CoV-2 polymerase mechanochemistry in Cell Reports!
- New preprint on SARS-CoV-2 polymerase mechanochemistry!